We are looking for some food and beverage enthusiasts to join our team and assist in the launch of the next exciting phase of eleven, our new premium restaurant.
Full-time and casual opportunities available, so if you love food, people and want to work in one of Adelaide’s most exciting new restaurants then you need to apply!
- Restaurant manager
- Restaurant sommelier
- Casual food and beverage attendants
- Qualified chefs
If you answer yes to the following questions, then we want you!
- Are you customer focused and always looking to exceed guest expectations?
- Are you a reliable team player who can take feedback positively and is always looking to improve?
- Are you able to work a range of day and night shifts?
- Do you have a solution-oriented mindset?
- Do you love food and the way it makes us feel, connects us socially and nourishes our mind and body?
- Do you enjoy telling stories and want to take guests on a culinary journey?
Do you have the following requirements?
- A high level of food and culinary knowledge
- A high level of beverage knowledge
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Relevant hospitality experience
- Available 12+ hours per week (depending on the position) including weekends
- Valid driver’s license
Tasks & responsibilities
- Contribute to enjoyable, delicious and memorable dining experiences
- Prepare for service and functions with precision and unwavering attention to detail and in a clean and organised manner
- Respectfully and comprehensively manage all dietary requirements
- Uphold the highest hygiene standards and safe work practises and ensure everyone in the team does the same
- Achieve the mission and goals of eleven which are entrenched in quality food experiences
- Have fun, interact with guests and bring positive energy to our team
- Join a fun and supportive team
- Opportunities for professional development
- Fun, innovative and exciting workplace
- Flexible working conditions available
- Family friendly organisation
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who can easily adapt to different roles and working environments
- Someone who learns and grows in a busy, changing and high-pressure environment
- A person who can show initiative to maintain high standards and solve problems quickly
- Someone with a bright and positive personality, who can confidently interact and build rapport with guests
- A person who can work as part of a team and will do whatever it takes for the team to succeed
- Someone who has exceptional attention to detail — you’re a perfectionist and don’t miss a thing!
How to apply?
- Email your application to [email protected]elevenadl.com.au
- Clearly state your name and the role you are applying for in the subject line of your email application
- Applications must include a cover letter (maximum one page), which outlines your suitability for the role having reference to the skills and attributes above
- Include #sprout in your cover letter and detail why you want to join our team
- Include a current, tailored resume (maximum two pages) including the name and contact details of your last two places of employment
- Applicants must be available for immediate start and must be eligible to work in Australia.
- Applications close 1 June 2021, however interviews will commence immediately and positions may be filled before the application closing date.